When it comes to my hair I change it up often! So here are some of my favorites. From long to short I try it all. Different hairstyles allows me to express my creative side. I really enjoy new looks.
Floral print has been a staple for me around Springtime. I just feel so girly when I wear floral print ANYTHING! Once in awhile I like to wear a dress that hugs my curves prefectly, and this dress does just that.Afterall, every girl needs that ONE dress and this is it! It’s also a slim fit.
Lashes can be expensive and if your like me you’ll always want to wear lashes. Couple months ago I ran out of lashes I was very upset at my self for not having any back up or a stash. So guess what I did?! I went on a journey to stack up.
These lashes a VERY natural looking. I’m not a fan of natural looking lashes. So I stack two pairs together for a fuller look . I’ll show you a full look and natural look on this post . These lashes cost me .93 cents each plus 1.00$ shipping ! What a steal right ?! Here is the link to purchase yours if you would like (Cheap Amazon Lashes )
I will say this it did take about 3 weeks to arrive , but its worth it. Its five pair in one pack amazing deal in my book. Here are some pictures below.
As you already know spring is my favorite season. Lately I noticed I use these certain products often. So why not share my favorite products.
1. First is Color Pop Matt lipstick ( I don’t like the glossy shiny look (except for nude lip gloss) lately I use a combo of “guess” and “avenue” I love these two colors together 💕 . I need to re-up before I run out. Color pop tend to be a little drying so I suggest prepping your lips prior application. Each of these lipsticks are $6 a pop super inexpensive.
2. Sephora 10HR wear perfection foundation in the color fonce deep 57 chocolate 🍫 its oil free which is perfect for my oily skin. It’s light weight and matches perfectly with my skin. This by far is my go to foundation for sure. If I’m mistaken it’s only $20 to me that’s a very fair price.
3. Marc Jacobs Honey Listen when I say this smells good ! I mean it 😍 it has a sweet elegance smell to it. It’s not strong but it’s enough to get you stopped 😅 . I purchased this at my nearest Tjmax for 35.99 compared to 79.99 😊
If you have any of these products I would love to hear your reviews. Comment in the comment box or follow me on my Instagram @bellapv31
For some reason lately the natural look is my go to make up look for some months now. Here and there I will do a pop of color with my eyeshadow or lips but overall my looks are pretty much natural. I recently started using Sephora fondation (which I love so much). I used the stripple Brush for a smooth application.
So you might notice that my make up application had gotten so much better. Practice makes perfect for sure I can see a major difference looking back 2 years ago. I still have a lot to learn so I’ll continue to practice. Below is a list of items I used to achieve this look.
Items used :
- Fondation Sephora foce deep chocolate “57”
- Elf eye liner
- LA pro concealer “chestnut”
- Lashes : wispes
- Milani lipstick “teddy bear”
- Highlight nikka
- Brows elf “dark brown”
When it comes to make up I like to keep it simple and my pockets happy . I love make up but it can be quiet expensive. I’m pretty certain that’s the reason why all of my make up are drug store make up . I don’t own high end make up except my Mac concealer that I purchased 3 years ago . You can look fabulous with out breaking the bank . Listed below are the items I can’t go without . I pretty much use these items daily.
- Foundation : Revlon 24 hr color stay
- Concealer : Mac nw45 , LA pro girl concealer HD “Chestnut”
- Lips : Nyx butter gloss “tiramisu”
- Brows : elf brow kit “dark”
- Setting pray : elf
- Mascara : ulta curl mascara
After years of trying products, drug store products makes my pocket happy ! I can’t begin to tell you how expensive make up can be . But then again if your reading this you already have an idea . I hope these products help you in some way .
Well till next time loves 💋
My glam look
So I’ve been busy lately and have a lot going on but I decided to bring you a new look today . Yesterday I purchased some new Lipstick and eye glitter !! And when I say I’m in love with this lipstick I’m in love !!!!!!!!!! I know it’s not fall anymore but I love dark lipstick but for women of color I simply love dark lips on myself . I for sure don’t follow seasons when it come to make up !!
Hopefully ladies you love the look .
Face : 24 hrs color stay revlon 440 mahogany
Bronzer : Nika K bronze /chocolate
Primer : Mary Kay foundation primer (gel)
Setting spray : elf
Blush : costal scents
Lips : Milani 21 sangria (omg I so love this lip color )
Liner : wet N wild 652 dark brown
Brows : wet n wild 652 dark brown
Concealer : Mac nw50
Eyes : color blue from bh cosmetics
Glitter : wet N wild distortion 357B
Liner : studio liquid liner nyx SLL 110
Lashes : kiss (natural)
Recently I’ve created another look this time a more softer look for a wedding , business outing or a sweet date. My friends are always asking am I interested in becoming a make up artist ?! The answer is No . Personally I have no desire to become a make up artist . Make up has become a hobby I enjoy it , it’s not my passion . I love creating different looks and playing with color .
This was my practice bridal look for my non wearing make up lovers . It’s simple yet so soft and elegant .
I am blogging on the go so I do not have the products with me . But I will be sure to post tomorrow . Thank you ladies for dropping by ❤️