When it comes to my hair I change it up often! So here are some of my favorites. From long to short I try it all. Different hairstyles allows me to express my creative side. I really enjoy new looks.
Dinner anyone ? Are you looking for something quick and easy to cook ? Here you have it lemon pepper wings
Lemon pepper wings 👌
1 pound of chicken wings
2 tablespoon of chicken bullion
2 tablespoon of garlic powder
3 tablespoon of lawrys lemon pepper seasoning
Butter pan add sliced lemon and sliced onions add Chicken wings . Bake for 30/40 min on 350
Then on high broil each side until a nice Golden Color .
Floral print has been a staple for me around Springtime. I just feel so girly when I wear floral print ANYTHING! Once in awhile I like to wear a dress that hugs my curves prefectly, and this dress does just that.Afterall, every girl needs that ONE dress and this is it! It’s also a slim fit.
Lashes can be expensive and if your like me you’ll always want to wear lashes. Couple months ago I ran out of lashes I was very upset at my self for not having any back up or a stash. So guess what I did?! I went on a journey to stack up.
These lashes a VERY natural looking. I’m not a fan of natural looking lashes. So I stack two pairs together for a fuller look . I’ll show you a full look and natural look on this post . These lashes cost me .93 cents each plus 1.00$ shipping ! What a steal right ?! Here is the link to purchase yours if you would like (Cheap Amazon Lashes )
I will say this it did take about 3 weeks to arrive , but its worth it. Its five pair in one pack amazing deal in my book. Here are some pictures below.
As you already know spring is my favorite season. Lately I noticed I use these certain products often. So why not share my favorite products.
1. First is Color Pop Matt lipstick ( I don’t like the glossy shiny look (except for nude lip gloss) lately I use a combo of “guess” and “avenue” I love these two colors together 💕 . I need to re-up before I run out. Color pop tend to be a little drying so I suggest prepping your lips prior application. Each of these lipsticks are $6 a pop super inexpensive.
2. Sephora 10HR wear perfection foundation in the color fonce deep 57 chocolate 🍫 its oil free which is perfect for my oily skin. It’s light weight and matches perfectly with my skin. This by far is my go to foundation for sure. If I’m mistaken it’s only $20 to me that’s a very fair price.
3. Marc Jacobs Honey Listen when I say this smells good ! I mean it 😍 it has a sweet elegance smell to it. It’s not strong but it’s enough to get you stopped 😅 . I purchased this at my nearest Tjmax for 35.99 compared to 79.99 😊
If you have any of these products I would love to hear your reviews. Comment in the comment box or follow me on my Instagram @bellapv31
I love spring it’s my favorite season, besides fall . The blooming flowers and pastel colors just gives me this sense of peace . This dress is from my boutique it was a hit ! I believe we sold out within a week . We try our best to bring in new inventory every week .
I modeled this dress a week back and when I tell you I love this dress I seriously love this dress. Every woman have that one dress or skirt , pants that makes them feel like a million bucks . Well this dress makes me feel so grand with a touch of elegance .
Watching your figure ? Or on a weight loss journey ? Well here’s a delicious healthy salad that will curve your hunger and satisfy your tastebuds. You can modify this recipe to your liking. Enjoy.
1 cup of chickpeas (cooked)
1/2 of of green bell peppers
1 tablespoons of sweet onion
1 teaspoon of parsley
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of lime juice
Mix all ingredients together and serve
As you all may know I own a modest boutique. Recently I took the role to model most of my boutique clothing it’s been really fun . Below are listed what I used on my face and where you can purchase the dress as well .
Taking that role has pushed me to always look my best at all times. I can’t began to tell you how much that helped my wardrobe .
On my face I used my Sephora fondation , eyes elf dark brown , lips colorpop avenue / guess , eyes bh cosmetics
This dress is so classy I just loves the way it leaves a statement.
You can find this dress at Beautifully Modest Boutique
A few days ago I made these finger licking shrimps. My husband and children loved it. They were Juicy and flavorful and so easy to make. I suggest pairing it up with mashed potatoes , white rice it would be amazing . Hope you enjoy this recipie !
1 pound of peeled , deveined shrimp
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1/2 tablespoon of chili peppers
2 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
Chopped parsley (for garnish)
1. In a bowl add shrimp, garlic, cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, pepper
2. On medium to high heat add butter to skillet let butter melt
3. Add shrimp , cook till pink (about 8-10 min)
4. Remove from skillet garnish with parsley